Cornerstone is an affordable health care provider for all levels of alcohol and drug rehabilitation throughout Orange County and all of Southern California. We are recognized as one of the best treatment centers in the country, providing quality, ethical, clinically sound treatment for individuals, families, and employers.
Our long-standing history and success in treating drug addiction in the community means not only do we offer effective and consistent treatment but that we also have the credibility and trust from insurance companies throughout California to do so. Accordingly, Cornerstone is an in-network provider enabling us to give affordable, specific negotiated rates so that patients can focus on what’s important to us and them – alcohol recovery.
Which Healthcare Plans Are Cornerstone in-network For?
We are able to accept most Insurance for Detoxification, Residential Rehab & Intensive Outpatient.Often if we are not contracted with your particular carrier they will still pay for your treatment due to the number of large contracts we have and that we are the senior residential detox center in Southern California.
We are an in-network contracted provider with the following Healthcare Plans:
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield of CA
- Cigna (Designated Provider for Southern California)
- HealthNet HMO/PPO
- Holman Group
- Magellan Health
- HMC Healthworks
- OSCAR HEALTH PLANS
- Optum Health (formerly United Behavioral Health)
- Southern California United Food and Commercial Worker’s Union
- Managed Health Network (VIP Provider)
- Memorial Healthcare
- Healthcare Partners
- United Behavioral Health (UBH) & United Health Care
- Beacon Health Options (formerly Value Options)
- UFCW Trust
What Are The Advantages of Cornerstone’s In-network Status To Patients?
- Cornerstone has been PRE-APPROVED by your insurance company as a top tier referral for Addiction Treatment in Southern California.
- Cornerstone is able to accept most Insurance for detoxification, residential rehab & intensive outpatient. On top of that, we accept Health Insurance Managed Care & Indemnity Plans that help patients transition back into their everyday life.
- Clients are assured of ethical billing practices based on solid contracted rates set between your insurance provider and our treatment center.
- Deductibles and copays are generally lower or nonexistent depending on your policy.
- Insurance companies have more experience and trust in our facility due to 3 decades of contract renewals and high numbers of their members being referred to Cornerstone – so even if we are not contracted with your particular carrier, they often will still pay for your treatment due to the number of large contracts we have and that we are the senior residential detox center in Southern California.
- Cornerstone receives priority placements directly from your insurance provider.
- Cornerstone is accredited and thoroughly inspected every 3 years by the Joint Commission (An independent, not-for-profit organization, The Joint Commission accredits and certifies more than 20,500 health care organizations and programs in the United States. Joint Commission accreditation and certification is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting certain performance standards) to maintain its preferred in-patient status for major health insurers.:
So what does “in-network” really mean for substance abuse treatment?
“In-network” substance abuse treatment providers are providers who have contracted with your insurance company to accept certain negotiated rates. You will typically pay less with an in-network provider. The difference between an in-network and out-of-network providers is that the out of network plan is not contacted with a health insurance plan. So if you visit a physician within your network, your cost will be less then if you go with an out of network provider. Insurance companies will pay less or not pay at all in most cases with an out of network provider. PPO, POS, and HMO plans make use of provider networks. “Out-of-network” providers have not agreed to the discounted rates.
Treatment centers that are often out-of-network (failing to meet Joint Commission certification and a lack of credibility or relationships with insurance providers) can offer “no-cost” substance abuse treatment but then go on to use questionable billing practices that can create a financial headache for patients who need to be focusing on their recovery.
How do you know if your insurance provider is in-network?
The first thing you will need to do is go directly to the carrier’s website and search the provider directory. Entering in the doctor’s name and the zip code. If your doctor’s name shows on the website, that’s a good indication they accept your plan and they are in your plan’s network.
Cornerstone Southern California accepts almost all health insurance including HMOs, EPOs, PPOs, managed care and indemnity plans. Further, our accreditation the Joint Commission will often get approval for your treatment from insurance companies who are not on our list. Our costs for people who wish to pay privately are much lower than most other private rehab centers in Orange County, Ca.
For more information, contact us today at toll-free: 800-385-9889 . Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available 24/7/365! Cornerstone of Southern California has facilities conveniently located in Orange County, CA, in the cities of Orange, Santa Ana and Tustin. We welcome clients from Anaheim, Fullerton, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Yorba Linda and close-by areas.