Cornerstone’s IN NETWORK status with most major insurance companies means:
- that Cornerstone has been PRE-APPROVED by your insurance company as a top tier referral for Addiction Treatment in Southern California.
- that clients are assured of ethical billing practices based on solid contracted rates set between your insurance provider and our treatment center.
- that your deductibles and copays are generally lower or nonexistent depending on your policy.
- that your insurance company has more experience and trust in our facility due to 3 decades of contract renewals and high numbers of their members being referred to Cornerstone.
- that Cornerstone receives priority placements directly from your insurance provider.
- that unlike Cornerstone, some treatment centers are offering treatment at no cost but using questionable billing practices.
- we accept Health Insurance Managed Care & Indemnity Plans.
- we are able to accept most Insurance for Detoxification, Residential Rehab & Intensive Outpatient.
- even if we are not contracted with your particular carrier they often will still pay for your treatment due to the number of large contracts we have and that we are the senior residential detox center in Southern California.
- that Cornerstone is accredited and thoroughly inspected every 3 years by the Joint Commission: An independent, not-for-profit organization, The Joint Commission accredits and certifies more than 20,500 health care organizations and programs in the United States. Joint Commission accreditation and certification is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting certain performance standards.
Cornerstone is a contracted provider with the following Healthcare Plans:
Anthem Blue Cross
First Health /Coventry
Managed Health Network (VIP Provider)
PacifiCare Behavioral Health (PBH)
United Behavioral Health (UBH) & United Health Care